Gas Access Arrangement Review Jul 2023 – Jun 2028
Gas distribution in Australia is regulated by the Australian Energy Regulator (AER) under a national framework. Every 5 years, Multinet Gas submits a proposed plan to the AER, explaining the services we will offer, the costs to deliver those services, and the tariff prices we propose to charge over the next regulatory period. This process is known as the Gas Access Arrangement Review (GAAR).
Multinet Gas’ current pricing period expires on 31 December 2022, but is being extended by the regulator for six months to 30 June 2023.
We are currently drafting our plan for the next five years, and are engaging with our customers and the community to provide feedback on what they want and value in their gas supply.
This feedback will be crucial to what is part of our draft plan, that will be submitted to the AER in mid 2022.
MGN VIC Final Plan
Multinet Gas Networks (MGN) is pleased to have provided their business plans (Gas Access Arrangement Review) to the Australian Energy Regulator (AER) for the five-year period commencing 1 July 2023.
Current Network Tariffs and Charges
Network tariffs are directly charged to your energy retailer, and then on-charged to customers as part of the total energy retailer invoice. The elements that make up your gas bill can be confusing, so if you have any questions or require any further information, please call us on 1300 887 501.
Our network tariffs charge to the energy retailer are listed below.
Access Arrangement Documents
- Multinet Gas 2018 22 GAAR Part A (Principal Arrangements)
- Multinet Gas 2018 22 GAAR Part B (Reference Tariffs)
- Multinet Gas 2018 22 GAAR Part C (Terms and Conditions)
- Multinet Gas 2013 17 GAAR Amended Decision Oct 2013
- Multinet Gas 2013 17 GAAR Part A (Principal Arrangements)
- Multinet Gas 2013 17 GAAR Part B (Reference Tariffs)
- Multinet Gas 2013 17 GAAR Part C (Terms and Conditions)